Sunday, February 10, 2019

95,000 Hands Winrate


Hi Grinders,

I'm back after a long break. Nearly 6 months. I needed to get out and concentrate on life for a while. Got a lot of stuff done, caught up with friends and family, and allowed the burnout to subside ... so now it feels good to be back at the tables. Clear mind.


Anyway onto Poker. I've been digging through my database from last year and I have a good sample of hands to discuss. So I'm posting up my stats for my last 95,000 hands. These were played mostly at NL2 exclusively on Pokerstars. I took several shots at NL5, NL10 and NL25. I multi-tabled between 3 and 4 at once. I concentrated on making good decisions and not tilting. The sudden rise of my redline after 70,000 hands was after a major leak busting session. The focus of this review was to identify passivity and weakness in my play and destroy it. My winrate over this sample was 5.5bb/100.


I am asking for your very expert comments and recommendations. All feedback welcome. How did I do? Should I move up?


I'm looking forward to getting back to grinding. Thanks.


Rage






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokerstars MTT and SNG Rake Analysis

Hey guys, thanks again. When a few of you mentioned MTTs it got me interested. I wanted to know how much Pokerstars make in Rake from diffe...