Friday, February 15, 2019

Pokerstars MTT and SNG Rake Analysis

Hey guys, thanks again. When a few of you mentioned MTTs it got me interested. I wanted to know how much Pokerstars make in Rake from different MTTs. That way I can plan which tournaments I'm going to play or avoid. So I figured it all out. Now I'm sharing it with everyone. I know it's going to help me, so I hope you all get something out of it too. The images look fuzzy but when you click on them they are crystal clear  Using this data, which one's do you think are the best ones to go for and why? 


All the best, 

Rage 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokerstars MTT and SNG Rake Analysis

Hey guys, thanks again. When a few of you mentioned MTTs it got me interested. I wanted to know how much Pokerstars make in Rake from diffe...